Model Cars Magazine Forum

The "FreakShow" new project 1/12/13

John Teresi

Guest Johnny

Just a big WOW John! B)

I would never even dream of attempting a build as complex as this! :lol:

Just to have the vision to look at the 1:1 and know what you would have to use to build it is a fantastic accomplishment in itself! :)

AHH....So what you build "Great Models"......Something so simple to do.....I will just do it my self....but could you PLEASE help me along...Please....Please...

Love your Work....and it was great seeing your work...at the NNL West..... at least now i know they are REAL....

You are amazing...

Hat's off to ya....

Cheers...Don aka XJ6

All that custom body work done (and to perfection I might add) on a 1/25 scale car and the one thing that gets noticed the most is that a set of KIT STOCK valve covers are on upside down. Actually pretty funny when you think about it. As far as the "beauty" of the 1:1 subject matter, sure, it might not be some peoples cup of tea including mine. Then again, scalemaster's Super 7 and kennb's MG aren't either but one cannot deny the pure skill in the amount of customizing and scratchbuilding that has to be done to reproduce them in scale. Stuff like that is EXACTLY why I joined this forum in the first place. My hat's off to ALL of you as I strive to perfect my skill to at least some fraction of yours.

Dumbfounded. Just caught up with this thread and although the syle of vehicle doesn't appeal to me, the creative and skillfull craftsmanship does. Completely over the top John.

Will we be seeing this next month John?

Brad when I saw John at the NNLs this year. He mentioned to me he should have it done by the Desert Scale Classic. I Cant wait to see this in person.