Model Cars Magazine Forum

fao Gregg

jbwelda

whow , i really dont know about the issues that are going on , i do know i'm relativly new here and this forum has already pushed me to become better .

mainly the pure inpriration and imo great atmosphere that just is everywhere here on the forum is what inspired me !!

so it would be really sad if this forum closed because for me modelbuilding wise this is the mekka on rods , customs and all american cars

Gregg,

I sincerely hope you've been following this thread. Sometimes we all just need to know that our efforts are appreciated. Just as on the evening news, it's often only the negative events that get attention; we take the rest for granted. We often need to be reminded that when things are going well, when something enriches our lives on a regular basis, it's because somebody made that happen through their own effort.

I echo the sentiments of all before me in saying: Thank you for your dedication.

Also, in my life experience, I have found that when I have been upset or offended by someone it was the product of my own misinterpretation 90% of the time. People do not, as a rule, go out of their way to alienate others - there's no logic in doing so. That said, we're all capable of being thoughtless at times - the old "taking things for granted" thing again.

Now, somebody please take this soapbox away from me before I say something I regret. ;)

Edited by Shardik

Gregg - I wish to first thank you (and all whom are involved) for this fun forum !

The Hawai'ian approach is a super idea ; really cool Up-Country mindset :) .

I also really appreciate it that , when I screw up Casey shoots me a P.M. and explains ,in no unceretain terms , where I went astray .

There are a lot of cool folks around here ; lots of true craftsman .

Thanks again , Gregg !

** I corrected my misspelling of the forum's site host . I apologise to him for this oversight on my part. **

Edited by 1972coronet

flattery will get you further when you spell the guys name right: GREGG

and casey dont ever warn me about posts he (or someone) is going to ditch. is that favoritism at work there?

serenity now, insanity later. does that one ring a bell casey?

har har har...not laughing with you by the way.

:lol:

Guest G Holding

A little attitude there Bill? I think Casey does a fine job, and mods owe us no explanation for deletion or moving of topics.

He has the right to diss Casey...within the rules and nicely..many do not like Casey s attitude...Sorry..I have no axes to grind, or issues either. And this adult thread needs balance as stated. -_-

If the mods.........would think of all the PAST multi posts asking WHY post XYZ was deleted,and the remarks following... :o :blink:

POST A REASON FOR LOCKING SAID POST FOR REASON STATED...END OF DRAMA ;)

many other forums I am on show who and why post was edited...WE can learn... :rolleyes:

who could ever have the hours in a day to be a forum moderator? never mind do a good job at it. don't they have to read and pass judgement on all the posts? maybe i don't understand how it really works.

but i would last about 30 seconds before tossing in the towel.

anybody a member of Pirate 4X4? that group sort of moderates itself ....

Edited by southpier

I think it's important that this particular thread stay on track and not venture into posts built on words like dissing, attitude, gripes and drama. Gregg is hosting an internet site with no financial help from any member. He's threatened to, and has temporarily, ended it due to the negativity of a small handful of vocal members. This thread is offering support to the ONE man who's losing faith in how we talk to each other.

As a courtesy, let's give him one thread he can take some solace in and let moderator complaints and other petty failings go to another thread. And when in doubt Gregg, see how much enthusiasm is in the project sections. That's where the spirit of the forum is. The "General" section is just the lobby where smoking is allowed. :)

Edited by Lunajammer

Guest Johnny

A little attitude there Bill? I think Casey does a fine job, and mods owe us no explanation for deletion or moving of topics.

and you would be approximately 50% wrong + or - 25%. But that is just one mans opinion on the subject.

Power does do strange things to people sometimes.

But that is not here or there as that isn't the purpose of this thread.

It's Gregg's forum and he will do what ever he wants with it good or bad.

Greg ...Was having problems w/my connections to site. My service provider wrongly i

contact you about tech problems. I hope i didnt cause you any greef in doing so. Am sorry if i did.plz continue to keep up the great work you have been

Doing over the years. The forum seems far better then the otherd!!