Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 99 silverado aftermarket parts

so far i used the torrsion bars and cut away the exhasut from the escalade then i used the transfer case from the gmc cyclone truck kit have to cut tail end of trans. to fit right as far as the gmc i found from jada diecast the gmc yukon xl police you could use the grill from the truck did not try that yet hope this helps some also i forgot the axle but to do this alot of the frame of the silverado has to be cut. were the lets say the stock kit pieces go has to be removed so the front axle will fit

Edited by mjsjr

Go to <rocketfin.com> , find Model Car Links at bottom right of the Home Page . Rt. click Model Car Links , all these listings are alphabetical . Calaga lists some 4X4 Axles . I just ordered some Marine (boat) parts this week . Do a resin search at the top of page for suspension or driveline to find more choices . This is an alternative to robbing kits . What do you do with the leftovers ? Probably less expensive to but resin parts rather than a pile of kits for parts . Thanx ..