Model Cars Magazine Forum

'73 Chevrolet Chevelle- Mastered by Tom Ellifritt

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

My Chevelle arrived a couple of weeks ago. Very nice kit. Appreciate the work these guys do and for being so great to deal with. To follow through contacting me when my number was up after 14 months after getting my request in shows commitment and service no typical nowdays !!!

Bring on the 1911 Chevy !

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

looking back near the begining of this thread, i have sent pm's to some of those saying they wanted to purchse 1 & have not heard back, when it is your turn i send you a pm or email & give you 3-5 days to get back to me on these.

thanks

Kevin

Just wanted to give a BIG THANKS To Kevin, and everyone else that had/have a hand in the tooling of this car.

I haven't been around much latley. And I saw a pm from Kevin. Long story short-I got my Chevelle today.

It's very nice! Well worth the wait, A lot of work went in to this,and it shows! Fast shipping, great casting,

great comunication-what else can I say...Oh yea El Camino!!!,Laguna!!! Thanks again to everyone at Missing Link.

Eric

P.S. Just had an Idea. How bout a bench seat for the 77 Monte Carlo? And Please bring back the 65 GTO Hardtop!

• 2 months later...

If I was to throw my hat in the ring now what kind of wait would I be looking at?

could be a year, email me if you want to get on the list, kawifreek@msn.com

I think it should be known, you dont pay for you chevelle until it is your turn turn to get it

thanks

Kevin

Chassis is provided. Its a modified 69 Olds 442 Chassis, so all the parts from the 69 442 kit fit it like a glove. Big block chevy mill is a parts box motor, i think its from the Revell 69 Camaro. Scratchbuilt Hone-O-drive. Google that one. Its like primative overdrive.