Model Cars Magazine Forum

2015 Chevelle Concept now Under Glass

customsrus

Beautiful John, the white stripes really set it off!

That's really coming out nicely.

It looks RIGHT. GM should build this.

Charlie Larkin

Thanks for your comments guys. And Charlie you know GM would never build anything that the consumer would like.LOL

Edited by customsrus

lookin good been off this forum for a while my laptop crashed and i refused to use my old slow hp desktop. well now im using it. DOH! keep it coming.

This has been a real treat to see. Like the previous post, I left this board for quite a while when my computer died. Did the pickup you were working on get finished?

Thanks for your comments. Sorry to hear your computer problems guys. Mike I will be working on the chevy truck as soon as this chevelle is complete. Had a few set backs on the truck but I think I have it sorted out. Thanks for asking...

Chevellicious !

Great color combo with the orange and white.

ditto on the interior. The lighter colored panel inserts are a nice touch.

Awesome!

I hope Chevrolet is following this. If they had made the Camaro more like the old one, I would have one.

Thanks for your comments...Chevellicious ! Not that is a new word for sure...Still hoping to have this ready by Heartland. see you there Alyn

Possibly the BEST undercarriage I've ever seen. Incredible! The engine is awesome, the chassis is awesome, the interior is awesome, the body is awesome. Can't you screw something up so the rest of us feel human?

I have seen better chassis, but thanks for your comments. There sure is a whole lot of awesomeness going around on this forum and we all need to spread it around. And yes I can screw up every now and then, I am just really good at covering it up.