Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aztec Warrior 1950 Ford custom Lowrider Pick up Finished Moved to Under Glass

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_20130217_161145_zps19f28081.jpg
IMG_20130217_161136_zps6deea326.jpg
IMG_20130217_160829_zps8c94bf30.jpg
went to the gamer store today and found some more stuff to add, addicted to the gamer pieces.....
IMG_20130217_161021_zps20ddca4b.jpg
IMG_20130217_160842_zps8aa1f5b3.jpg
also was stalking michaels today and came across some ribbon, add some white threads on each end, instant mexican blanket, and take out the string in the middle of the sequins and you have instant scale cds!

What are the stuff in the first 2 picture from.. I really think there cool.

There gamer pieces, left over pieces from like warhammer 4000 and other games, to get these usually you have to buy the whole kit, like 40.00 plus but i have a gamer store here in town that sells the left over pieces, the store is also a place that they play the games too and build right there so there are left overs, most of the small stuff at .10 to .25 each, a lot of the skulls make great shift knobs, there are endless uses for them. Just glad that shop sells them like this or i would never be able to own them.

Edited by Darren B

IMG_20130218_005057_zps8eaeafe6.jpg
Possible wheel covers...
IMG_20130218_010130_zps8bd23509.jpg
possible decoration on corners of bed....
IMG_20130218_005133_zpsef660aef.jpg
Human sacrifice in the second bed.......

IMG_20130218_181329_zpsd008f360.jpg

thinking of firing up the vinyl cutter to make some masks for the body of the truck and use them for ghost patterns.......

Edited by Darren B

yes I used to have a couple sign shops and when i went out of business sold everything, then i got to missing what can be done with a cutter but did not want to go bankrupt buying another one, then i came across uscutter.com, they sell cheap vinyl cutters, they are not the quality like a roland, summa, or gerber but for $275.00 they are not bad at all, the sample was cut at 1.25 " and may still come out near .75" so not to bad on quality and very reasonable for a vinyl cutter.

Edited by Darren B

Checking this out, you got some kewl things going on, here is just a thought, what if you took the parymid and cut it in half, then mold it to the back of the cab, kinda a 3-D fx, looks kewl no matter, but it would also give you more room in the bed too, just an idea.....

Ill have to try that, i thought too it took up a lot of room, was also thinking of scratch building one a lot smaller as well.

Edited by Darren B

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Mike,

Derrick,

got mine from signfoam.com , or you can check with a sign shop that makes customs signs in your area to see if they will sell you some drops or leftovers, thats a long shot but some might.

laying out the rest of the interior! IMG_20130323_155610_zps57eb9511.jpg

Edited by Darren B