Model Cars Magazine Forum

Who says all Mustang II's are ugly

This is a picture of me, leaving home for my freshman year of college. I loved my Mustang II and drove it all over the eastern and Southern US until I got to my third motor. While it did not have speed or power, it was incredibly sensitive and reacted to the slightest move of the wheel. It was a car you had to drive wide awake at all times. Lots of people hated that about it, but not me. Wish I still had it.

Leaving%20for%20Murray%201984_zps28ck01v

Just noticed the boxes in the back seat. I used to say I never wanted to own more than what would fit in the back seat and trunk of that car.

Edited by Harry Joy

I loved the Mustang II and Farrah was a beautiful woman. I had her poster on my wall as a young teen...

IMHO the most beautiful woman god ever put on this earth...I had her poster(s) as a teenager and my mother hated them haha

I never dug the notchback Mustang !!.  That was very glorified Pinto-ish.  The Fastback I always liked.  I guess they didn't really call it a fact back but it's a mustang sooo......