Model Cars Magazine Forum

It's been a few months since I've built anything.. I've moved around so much in the past 6 months, and finally settled in our home in Tennessee where I'm taking care of my Dad who's terminally ill with lymphoma... Just got my supplies from our old place in Florida... So yea, I'm happy to be back at the bench.. Most importantly, I'm happy to say we are finally home... Everything has just been so crazy that I almost gave up at one point on everything... Enough of me rambling... Here's whats on the bench...

The reissue of the 40 Ford pickup... So refreshing to have one of these that isn't molded in that red... Yes it's gonna be low... , but with a slight rake...What I've done so far...

Removed the exhaust from the frame , front bumper mount holes filled in and smooth, hood louvers removed... More to come...

imagejpg1_zps1e3b8033.jpg

imagejpg1_zps5252523b.jpg

imagejpg1_zps3104c1e9.jpg

Lol... That's what I said bro... Hey , let me know the date and time bro.. I'll make sure and drop by... I'm about 30-40 minutes from Pigeon Forge...

Got some shaving done and filled the door mounts in and more than likely I'm gonna glue the doors back on... I hate arguing with the hinges on these kits...

imagejpg1_zpsf7653527.jpg

• 4 weeks later...