Model Cars Magazine Forum

MINIDREAMS CREW CAB F-350

Started off with 2 monogram duallie kits

101_0993.jpg

And i cut them into 2 making 1 of them a crew cab and the other 1 i made a single cab duallie

101_0994.jpg

I ended up making the single cab into a short bed duallie for a good freind of mine ** MODELTECH**

101_0997.jpg

I just couldn't see wasteing the other kit so i did a quick glue , mud , sand , job then sent it on its way !

Heres my real project ! Its another build i want to finish up in the next few weeks .

101_0995.jpg

And why just stop with custom making a new cab !

101_1006.jpg

101_1007.jpg

101_1009.jpg

101_1010.jpg

101_1011.jpg

101_1020.jpg

I got a ton more done already i am just waiting on the batteries to charge up on the camera ! As soon as thats been done i'll post up more pics. Hope you all like !

B) WoW, you sure like cuttin stuff up,dontcha? but it sure looks GOOD when your thru.Another great build in the makin.Thanks for the WIP pics,there really great when you can see a custom build coming together like this.keep goin it caz it's gonna look really good! :D

Man 118 views but only 5 replies ! What do you guys want to see in order to leave feed back ?

HOW ABOUT THESE!

Just a few updated pics after a few hours each night this week at the bench !

101_2356.jpg

101_2357.jpg

101_2359.jpg

101_2360.jpg

101_2362.jpg

101_2364.jpg

101_2366.jpg

101_2368.jpg

101_2369.jpg

Trying to get this complete by June 21st ! Can you guys see the progress yet ?

Custom hood

custom door panels

custom floor pan

custom dash

custom made MINI SUPERCHARGED 460 WITH DAUL THORTTEL BODY INTAKE !

LOL! If any of you guys on that know me you know some of the stuff i create is just from my own twisted mind having fun with plastic ! :lol:

:huh: I know it's kinda late now, But I sure woulda liked seein how you hindged those doors(especialy the rear) And made the hoodscoops. It's really comin out great.Funny what you can do with a little plastic car, when you put your imagination to it,Eh? Your a VERY talented builder. B);)

Man 118 views but only 5 replies ! What do you guys want to see in order to leave feed back ?

LOL! If any of you guys on that know me you know some of the stuff i create is just from my own twisted mind having fun with plastic ! :unsure:

they need to see a stock classic or a hot rod :rolleyes: that thing has "hideously huge" wheels and sits way too low.... :unsure:

Well I wont be getting this finished in time ! I had a very bad day around here !

Frist off i sprayed the chassie and it never dried for some reason ! I used a wal mart brand flat black but IT SUCKS ! So i knew i had to re finish that so i finished the body work off and started to add color , Then added my pen work then started to clear it when my boy took off towards the street to see the ice cream van i instantly dropped everything in my hands and took off after him , I must have scared him cause he turned to look at me a fell and rough the ###### out of his hands , knees , and his little face ! So after i claimed him down and washed him up i went out to see what the damage was ! LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO STRIP IT AND REDO IT ! But here's where it was !

101_2379.jpg

Man i really wanted to have this completed by the 21st but I will now turn my focus to my other project i want to finish up !

:o Dave,guys like you,an BIGGS,an Treehugger just freak me out when you open em all up like that! That is the mookie dook when you finish up the interiors! I just love that sh8t! You guys are just cuttin the edge with each new build, I love it.Someday,just maybe someday,I'll...........Your truck is killer Dave I hope you make out well at the show,Good Luck!!! :D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...
I understand this won a prize at the Heartland show. Congratulations! :angry:

Hey Kenny sorry i just got a chance to set down and check out the board before i head off to work yet again ! LOL !

Yes this took 1st place at the Heartland Nationals on the 22nd of june ! The truck class had a handful of nice builds and i was surprized to grab frist !

Thanks for asking !

• 4 weeks later...