Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kurt Wilson`s: 23 T` Bucket new project 10/9/12

John Teresi

I really like it John. Another one out of the ballpark. One quick question, Why did Kurt paint the engine block one color and the waterpump another? It seems a little odd. However I understand its his car and he can paint it any way he wants to. Just a curiosity I have.

IMG_5251.jpg

?????........I have no idea.......but,I`ll ask him when I see him .

Edited by John Teresi

Beautiful work, John. Love the heat staining on the headers. And that steering wheel with the rivets and woodgrain... beautiful. The model could pass as a real car in many of your photos. Another winner from you. No surprise, though.

I know that sometimes people point out when you miss the mark a bit as far as specific details or absolute accuracy, but nobody can deny your craftsmanship. You are a true artist. B)

x2!!!

B)

Generally speaking, I just like to lurk around on this forum, but after seeing this masterpiece, I just had to comment. This has to be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen rendered in plastic! It could easily pass for the real thing! The radiator cap, and steering wheel; EVERYTHING!! absolutely speechless...

Congratulations!

Ken

read te whole thread and seen all the pics .... man this is insane and really its only because ounce in a while we see your hand in the picture.. but this could be easely a real 1:1 car on most pics !!!

absolutly love it and respect for the result and amount of detailing and the paint work ...

:wub: :wub:

• 4 months later...

Did this one get finished? Or did I just miss the final pictures (Wouldn't be impossible :lol: ).

It looks so good, that I'd like to see the final pics if it is already done.

Edited by W-409

Did this one get finished? Or did I just miss the final pictures (Wouldn't be impossible :lol: ).

It looks so good, that I'd like to see the final pics if it is already done.

Hi Niko......this build has been done for some time now......I was asked to wait on the finished pictures ........because MCM is supposed to do a feature on this build........thanks for your interest.

Edited by John Teresi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Someone posted a link to this in another post I checked the link out and had to go back and see the whole build. Amazing I can't believe the detail you put into this! Like the carb heat stains on the headers, and that awesome paint job. I just wish I was 8.5" tall so I could take it for a spin