Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

The wife came home with a few kis for me today.First she showed me the revell willys pu. Then the hot rod funny car.Then last and not least she showed me the '62 impala kit.She needs to go to hobby lobby more often. :rolleyes:

The wife came home with a few kis for me today.First she showed me the revell willys pu. Then the hot rod funny car.Then last and not least she showed me the '62 impala kit.She needs to go to hobby lobby more often. :rolleyes:

Shes a keeper wish my gfs would do that they always come back with only stuff for theirselves

I got some resin parts I ordered from a certain auction side...and I learned a lesson...don't order resin parts off of there if you want quality! They aren't even close to as nice as the parts I've gotten from competition resin! I was very disappointed!

Picked me up a 2006 Ford F-650 1:24 Diecast. Needs some TLC. Mirrors have been broken off and some parts are loose. Hot Wheels Whips 360 Modena (1:18 Scale Diecast) that needs to be stripped and repainted. You can see the plastic marking on top of the paint that holds and doors, hood, trunk shut. And got my Polar Lights Ghost Charger from Ebay as well.

IMG_00361_zps7ccefc44.jpg

Edited by MikeyB08

I got some resin parts I ordered from a certain auction side...and I learned a lesson...don't order resin parts off of there if you want quality! They aren't even close to as nice as the parts I've gotten from competition resin! I was very disappointed!

No, you just have to know the quality of the seller buying resin off of there!!

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...