Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from MA

Tesla

Hello everyone

My name is Dennis and I've been retired for a year now. Got back into building after a 45+ year absence and loving every minute of it!

Mainly building Revell snap Petes and KW's. This forum has provided me with a wealth of information and all of you are so helpful.

Working on posting pics of my builds..have to perfect my camera skills a bit more.

Hello everyone

My name is Dennis and I've been retired for a year now. Got back into building after a 45+ year absence and loving every minute of it!

Mainly building Revell snap Petes and KW's. This forum has provided me with a wealth of information and all of you are so helpful.

Working on posting pics of my builds..have to perfect my camera skills a bit more.

Hi, Dennis. Where are you located? I'm in Marlborough.

There are two clubs in eastern Mass- Classic Plastic in Lowell, and MassCar- and we're not sure where we are right now! Our temporary quartering was needed back by the man who owned the facility, so we're looking for a permanent home again. There's a small club in WMass, too, but I can't recall the name or any contact details. If I think of them, I'll let you know.

We generally meet the third Wednesday and second Saturday of each month.

If you'd like to stop by, let me know and I'll message you the meeting location for this month (and probably September).

Charlie Larkin

Welcome to the forum, Dennis.

If there's a WMass club, Charlie, you've been keeping it a secret from me! :o

Sorry, Mike, I thought you were a member?!

One fellow always comes to MassCar from it, his name is Jim Athens and lives in Wibraham or Longmeadow; I know the meet somewhere in or around Springfield, and as I'll be in Amherst for my MBA in Sept. '14 if all goes well, so I'll need the information, too.

Charlie Larkin