Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just came in from the mailbox and found the July issue among the pile. A quick thumb through and it looks like another good read.

Glad to see Gregg's note about it being available at the bookstore, I won't be able to renew my subscription and will have to look for it when I can afford to buy it.

I read that too. I am glad the mag will be available to more people. I have had a subscription for a long time and if you can afford it the subscription is the only way to go I just wish it was sent in an envelope or plastic wrap even if it raised the cost. My PO messes it up sometimes, maybe someone is reading it first. : )

just got mine today and the cover aint torn! yah!

havent gotten into it yet but did read with interest the two how-tos (great features by the way, the scratchbashing one i mean), the drilled steering wheel build and the scratchbuilt headers. great features and showed me how to do a couple things i might want to do!

excellent issue so far!

Barnes & Noble

According to the book jockey at Barnes and noble, my local store won't be getting the mag until at the earliest Christmas. He told me that corporate only seems them magazines basedon that stores sales for the category the mag is in.

According to the book jockey at Barnes and noble, my local store won't be getting the mag until at the earliest Christmas. He told me that corporate only seems them magazines basedon that stores sales for the category the mag is in.

?? :huh: