Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ok, here's one, "Bizzaro Berretta" is her name, burning is her game.....

DrKerry

This is what has been mocked up as about ten years ago, then it was put in a bag and forgotten, until Kenny came over and I was digging through boxes for parts for his newest endeavor. Then I was like I forgot I had this to about ten boxes I had forgotten.

In order to finish this I'm gonna need to come up with a Pro Mod kit (body not important) and a Berretta rear bumper.

IMG_1852_zpsac7bdf70.jpg

IMG_1853_zps9de2d9fb.jpg

IMG_1854_zps556d3b0a.jpg

This is a cool, outside-the-box build, Kerry. If it's an unruled class, I kind of like the T/F wing idea... You're off to a great start! What kit did this start out as? I've got a couple of the pro street Berettas (which I hope will eventually be used as pro stockers) but nothing like this.

If memory serves me right, it started out as a T/F Oldsmobile, in the earlier photos I had the wing and everything built so it would be built on a pro mod chassis but then I got to dinking around with this chassis and was like..........um?

Got any extra Beretta rear bumpers???? The one thing I didn't get done to this body years ago is put a Beretta rear on it so that it ties it to the Beretta styling. I have no idea where the bumper I had for it went.. Guess anything can happen, this has been in a box/bag for ten plus years and when Ken was up last weekend I unearthed it again.......

Edited by DrKerry

• 3 months later...