Model Cars Magazine Forum

A couple of Ranchero's

Very nice!!!

i have a 70 Chero as well that i need to redo,did some work to it years ago and didnt fix an area i wasnt good in well till now, so i would like to redo it.......

i did get the trumpeter 'chero kit and can hard wait to dig into it! been after one of them for years!!

Mj

These are 2 Mini Exotic's I built a couple of years ago. The 66 looks off to me, but I it's a Ranchero and I love them.

Al

The issue on the 66 is two things... First it is a 67... LOL... but the big thing is the quarter panels are off... They did not correct the "hump" along the upper belt line... The beltline on the 66/67 Ranchero is fairly straight... by doing it the way he did makes it look farther off than it probably really is...

post-648-0-49049700-1361918582_thumb.jpg

Edited by Elliot949

The issue on the 66 is two things... First it is a 67... LOL... but the big thing is the quarter panels are off... They did not correct the "hump" along the upper belt line... The beltline on the 66/67 Ranchero is fairly straight... by doing it the way he did makes it look farther off than it probably really is...

You are right in that it is a '67.. but I would love to have one of those even with the hump. Honestly, I never knew that anyone did a '67 ranchero! :wacko: The builds look great and I'd give either or both of them a home without second thought in a hurry if they were available. :D:D:D