Model Cars Magazine Forum

Scalextric Audi R10 And Porsche Rs Spyder.

935k3

I picked up both of these this weekend. Do not hesitate to buy either. The Audi was the first car I ever bought that needed no magnet tweaking at all, just trued the tires and handling is great. My only complaint about the Porsche was the Yellow painted body leeked light around the head and tailight area when running. I fixed that by painting black paint inside of the body in those areas. The Audi looks better in person than the pics on the net.

I picked up both of these this weekend. Do not hesitate to buy either. The Audi was the first car I ever bought that needed no magnet tweaking at all, just trued the tires and handling is great. My only complaint about the Porsche was the Yellow painted body leeked light around the head and tailight area when running. I fixed that by painting black paint inside of the body in those areas. The Audi looks better in person than the pics on the net.

Your going to have to come to mainline hobbies 5th annual get together they have a 1/32 slotcar track get more info for the

mamas website. it is feb 23 in king of prussia area. :(