Model Cars Magazine Forum

Here are some resin 1/2256 SW ships I did. These were made by Anigrand and are no longer available. Sad because the castings are near perfect. Here we have the Medical Frigate, Tantive IV, and the Tyderium Shuttle. These ships are only a few inches long. The tri-wing shuttle is a resin body with photoetched wings and will fit on your finger nail with room to spare. As always, enjoy the pics.

mf.jpg

mf1.jpg

mf2.jpg

medicalfrigate-2.jpg

mf3.jpg

mf5.jpg

Edited by robiwon

Excellent job. The smaller one is the Corvette/blockade runner, not shuttle Tyderium, though. <_<

Last picture above shows all three ships together. ;)

Have to get some better pics. Here is a shot where I have added the 1/2256 Falcon, just behind the Medical Frigate. These sit in front of the 1/2256 Star Destroyer, still a WIP.Eventually, they will all share the same base as they are all in scale to each other.

SD003-1.jpg

Edited by robiwon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. There are no Death Star models sadly, just the craptastic version Ertl did years ago. There are some Super Star Destroyers though. A frind of mine is mastering a new version that will debut at this years Wonderfest in Louisville KY this month.

The models above are in my office at work. I'll bring them home tomorrow and grab some closer pics for you MCM.

I'd love to see a pic or two of the SSD that your friend is mastering! I have the 1/2256 SD and would love to find a couple of the Anigrand kits to display with it like you have...

They do pop up on the 'Bay from time to time, but your going to pay a premium for them nowadays, sadly. I was lucky in that I had the funds when they were still in production. I was able to acquire the 1/2256 Falcon seperately from an SSM member. It only came with the MC-80 cruiser I believe.

• 7 months later...

This is a great comparison of the size of the magnificent ships George Lucas came up with.

This is a great comparison of the size of the magnificent ships George Lucas came up with.