Model Cars Magazine Forum

the story....

Billy junior was bored. it was the dog days of summer, he had just turned 15 and all his buddies were off on vacation. his mom had gotten sick of him moping around the house so she send him off to go bother his dad out in the garage.

Bill senior had his hands full rebuilding the hemi but he had always enjoyed watching his boy playing with cars. as a youngster billy had spend his time building models of cars and modifying them just like his daddy.

maybe it was time he tried his hand on something a bit more substanstial.

Billy, dad said, go check in that far corner, there are some "spare parts" that were left over from the dodge, there is some stock in the shop, see if you cant cobble up something to keep you busy, you know where the welder is.

a bobby pulled the tarp back he couldnt beleive what he saw, there, under a pile of junk (doors, dash radiator was what seemed to be a brand spanking new 273 V8 with a 3 speed tranny still attached.

as the wheels started turning in his head he invisioned what to make this into.....

pictures loaded :D

all of this is a quick mock up...a few parts are glued yet but i cant do anything untill after i completely finish up the drivetrain

(i do think this is very close to the final stance)

because of the way the frame will be build i will need to do a lot of the building/painting before i can finish that up

the front fork is completly scratches, it has 10 pieces right now and is still missing a few :blink:

the engine will be painted chrysler engine red, the fram will be gloss black with some allclad detailing on the front forks and the body panels (assuming im putting them on) will be some yet too be determined nailpolish red

well, thats enough talk, here are some (louzy) pics

2011-08-06_19-33-13_40.jpg

2011-08-06_19-34-48_633.jpg

2011-08-06_19-35-37_608.jpg