Model Cars Magazine Forum

PRO XTREME CAMARO

baddgass

I'm a GM man so i put the Daytona down and going to work on my Camaro. I got all i need to do the job. I don't do alot of writing, but i do a lot of pics.

Parts i am starting with are FLASHPOINT 70.5 Camaro, 526 Hemi, MSD, Lenco, Drag Chutes. RB Motion Rod Ends, Banjo Fittings, Throttle Lineage. Du-Bro Micro Ball Link, Hose Clamps and some Plastruct and Alum. Tube.

001-62.jpg

002-62.jpg

003-63.jpg

004-62.jpg

005-55.jpg

006-49.jpg

007-46.jpg

Wow! That is excellent, Your brave cutting the tops of the doors out. I would have broke the window frames for sure. I can not wait to see more.

Well it took me over 2 hours to do. I like to use the frames to hold the window in.

Looking good!!! Pro mods are my favorite, I've been checking out these larger scale builds,

they look awsome, they seem easier to deal with over the 1/25 scale builds. Keep the pics coming

I know you like Pro Mods, I've check out your work ( outstanding ) The biger scale is easier in some ways, but you have to make a lot of your parts.

Well up 1/2 the night working on the frams.

"RIGHT-CLICK-SAVE"

DONE !! :D

Totally AWESOME Derrick. :P And LOVE the idea with the floor plan, nice touch. ;) Chassis is looking way kool mate.

May I pick your brain ?? The Micro ball link.....what part of the build do you have planned for these..? I'm not familiar with them, and yes....I need to get out more, I know. :lol:

I'll be following this closely as my build nears the bench mate.

DONE !! ;)

Totally AWESOME Derrick. :D And LOVE the idea with the floor plan, nice touch. ;) Chassis is looking way kool mate.

May I pick your brain ?? The Micro ball link.....what part of the build do you have planned for these..? I'm not familiar with them, and yes....I need to get out more, I know. :D

Thank you all for looking in on the build. Pick my brain :) WHAT BRAIN? :D No but the Mico-Ball comes from RC planes, thay can be used for front suspension. Like a ball jount for front strut. Hope this help.

001-22.jpg

O yes love the 69 you'r building.

DONE !! :D

Totally AWESOME Derrick. :lol: And LOVE the idea with the floor plan, nice touch. ;) Chassis is looking way kool mate.

May I pick your brain ?? The Micro ball link.....what part of the build do you have planned for these..? I'm not familiar with them, and yes....I need to get out more, I know. :lol:

Thank you all for looking in on the build. Pick my brain :D WHAT BRAIN? :lol: No but the Mico-Ball comes from RC planes, thay can be used for front suspension. Like a ball jount for front strut. Hope this help.

001-22.jpg

O yes love the 69 you'r building.