Model Cars Magazine Forum

Gamers?

hgbben

I have problem paying for live gold when I get everything free on Play Station that you have to pay for on Xbox.

I do have PSN plus right now, but it was a Chritsmas present (three month PSN card)

I cant make myself think its worth the money to pay for Live Gold for just one game :lol: , now if I didnt have the PS3, then that would be a different story ;)

Not to get into this or interrupt you all, but I think it's worth paying for the Live Gold for 3 months or even 60 for 12 months. I tried both consoles just for the record. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I wish that they would have made Forza for PS3 so that way I can enjoy Motorstorm (anyone else still play that? :D) and Forza. I know that there is Grand Turismo 5 but, it gets kinda boring after a little while and there is hardly any customization.

Been doing a bit of old-school arcade gaming in my office fun room during downtime lately--we recently added a MultiKong arcade unit w/ 8 pages of classic '80s games and an Asteroids arcade unit.

photo.png

Edited by Rob Hall

Been doing a bit of old-school arcade gaming in my office fun room during downtime lately--we recently added a MultiKong arcade unit w/ 8 pages of classic '80s games and an Asteroids arcade unit.

color me green <_<

• 2 years later...

I have a psp and  a 3dsll.

Also my steam account ; having project cars.. but I have many problems playing this game with a keyboard...

thanks to EA or Porsche itself I never can drive something like '956' or '962'... I really want to though.

other things I like Monster hunter series and half-life and its son counter-strike global offensive or something..

Wow, A blast from the past!  I've been playing Fallout 4 on my PC since it came out on the 10th- not much building lately.

I haven't bought an X-Box One yet, still have a 360 though.

If you want to find me on Steam, look for Midloth. Send a request with MCM in the message and link up. I use the same Warbird avatar pretty much everywhere, so I should be easy to spot.

David G.

I've never been a console gamer. I briefly flirted with PC gaming in the early Naughts. Ever since my mid-teens, I've been a table-top gamer. I started with Avalon Hill wargames, and graduated to D&D in high school. Played for a while, then gave it all up. After my short period gaming on my PC, I decided to try to look up some of the guys I played D&D with in the early '80s, and re-upped with them. Spent most of the last 15 years table-top RPGing again. The game is currently on hiatus, due to a little DM burnout. Plus he's out promoting a new book he's written.

I have a lot of consoles.

Atari 2600 and 7800 ProSystem, Intellivision, Sega Genesis, NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, original Xbox, and soon to have a GameCube.

Had an Xbox 360, but the disc drive burnt out. Now I have a PS3 - my PSN name is ArnoldSaysHeugh (for my Arnold Schwarzenegger impression) - you can find me most nights on Fallout New Vegas or on Gran Turismo 6 - recently lost my copy of GTAV, but I'll be getting another in a couple weeks.

I'm on Xbox live as BeeToast. Play lots of different games including Forza 6. I'm probably not the coolest person to race online with, I'm a firm believer of the 8 tires corner better than 4 method of racing in that game.

That just makes it interesting. I'll send a request after work MR1999SI

Wow am I behind the times.....PS2 and Granturismo 2,3, and 4.

Awesome console and games, I played you know who out of that gen. GT4 is still one of my most favorite games of all time, right up there with Spyro, Sly, Jak, Ratchet, and Crash games.

I'm not as big a gamer now, I'm an hour or two every few days guy mostly playing Destiny on the PS3. I play a few others like GT5 and Transformers on occasion too. PSN is the same as here TFchronos. 

Gran Turismo 5 was the greatest disappointment ever. Coming off of GT4, they took a quantum leap back - I'm glad GT6 is playable.

Once GT5 servers were closed it got real boring. The online seasonal events were where the real fun was. I have had GT6 for almost 2 years now and play at least bit every day. I'm glad youre finding it playable. My experience isn't so good. The AI is horrible. PD's idea that giving the lead cars a half minute head start equals competition is not fun. The servers are horrible, making online and lobby play miserable. Updates are full of glitches and bad data. I'm going to stop here. I feel a rant coming on :o