Model Cars Magazine Forum

ford f 100 with trailer

juergen

Clay,

First, that Avanti looks GREAT sitting on that red trailer!!

On to the business at hand; if the roll pan will work with the trailer hitch, that's the way I'd go. It fits better with the other custom parts you're using.

For the wheels; unless you're going to tub the bed, you won't find too many wheels that'll fill those big openings and not be too wide. If you want, I'll send you a set of these:

DSC05353-vi.jpg

DSC05355-vi.jpg

All four tires and wheels are the same size. The wheels measure out at about 23". With the tires mounted, they're as tall as the 23" Pegasus Chrome T's that I'm using on my truck, but they're only 0.350" wide. They fit up under the rear fenders without tubbing the bed. They also come with disc brakes for all four wheels. Let me know if you want them and I'll drop them in the mail.

Yes, you'll have to to tub the bed to get the Pegasus 23" Chrome T's to fit...unless you narrow them...

Later,

Thes are the rims and tires I will be using on both the truck and trailer. Nice choice on wheels. Love the paint job too. Seeing yours makes me want to take the time to work on mine.

:lol: Jurg, yer lil truck an trailer came out KILLER!!! The 2 tone paint job is nice an smooth, an the wood in the bed makes a great contrast of color. It ALL looks good!. But.... Whacha takin to the Flats? It looks like it might need somethin else to be completely done.Maybe a racer on the trailer? Either way, racer or no, it came out GREAT!!!! :lol:

hi george !

waiting times from what it still comes on the trailer. the project is far from finished!

here i take new pics from the ready trailer and pickup. now i work for the racecar.

3239386366303036.jpg

3238343465383636.jpg

3865393363313834.jpg

3337626234646230.jpg

greets jürgen

Edited by juergen

;) Thanks,Clay! Yes Jurg, The WHOLE thing is commin out really cool. Sorry if i forget your in Europe, It just seems like your next door when we're on here. I wish you were, caz I'd come over an check your builds out real close an personal like! You seem tohave a good grip on our culture, by the looks of your builds. They really are nice and I don't think ANYBODY would know your in Austria by the looks of them.Austria is in the Alps or vice/versa ain't it? :P Edited by george 53