Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Cuda, all aluminum hemi

vintagedragfan

hey Brandon, I haven't worked on it much for a few weeks, just been taking it to shows and sharing it for those who are interested thaks for looking in!

Daniel, thank you very much!

Byron, I really appreciate the kind words

Scale Master, that really means alot, thanks!

Alyn, we missed you at the Mid America Nats!!! wish you could have made it! thank you very kindly my freind!

thanks for checking in Jon!

Dr. really appreciate that, thank you!

Sorry, I ready thru and got my answer. Incredible work. How did you know how to do this? Do you have engineering skills? I would love to know how someone who has never milled before (great machine btw: full-size ta boot) can get these results? How did you plan the pieces?

THANKS

Sorry, I ready thru and got my answer. Incredible work. How did you know how to do this? Do you have engineering skills? I would love to know how someone who has never milled before (great machine btw: full-size ta boot) can get these results? How did you plan the pieces?

THANKS

Jon, this is something I have wanted to do pretty much sense I was a kid, dreaming of aluminum parts for my models, I just decided to give it a try, I don't have any engineering skills, I am just using the kit parts as a reference to size and shape, and some imagination, I can see it my head what I want ti to look like, so I try and get as close to that as I can, thanks for the interest!

I have a had enuff time just assembling kit engines lol. This is just amazing work.WOW keep it up :)

in the time its taken you to build this engine ive built like 5 kits or so. Your doing awesome though show us what a chrysler engine looks like for real.

Ben , thank you very much!

Jake, you are right, I have alot of time in this little engine, nothing fast and easy about this project for sure! thanks

It's amazing. Really and truly. May I ask how long you have been building/how old you are? I'm in my mid 40s and wonder if I can ever get to this level. I want to so badly.

Jon, I have been building models off and on sense I was 12 or so, just turned 49! its not to late for you lol, it can turn into quite an expense unfortunatly, thanks so much for the interest!