Model Cars Magazine Forum

2014 IHOBBY Info

This is what I've seen that They are going to release, 1934 Chevy 3 window coupe hot rod, 1941 Chevy panel truck, 1951 Studebaker bulletnose, 1951 Pontiac Sedan, and a Hummer walker hunter.

oh wait this was in a dream I had Sunday night, sorry guys.

Edited by Bert

This is what I've seen that They are going to release, 1934 Chevy 3 window coupe hot rod, 1941 Chevy panel truck, 1951 Studebaker bulletnose, 1951 Pontiac Sedan, and a Hummer walker hunter.

It's not April 1st yet.

You had me going, until the threw in the Studebaker. A Chevy hotrod, ok maybe, the 41 panel truck, unexpected but ok, they have a pickup to start with so... Sadly the bulletnose is probably due about the same time they get a snow cone maker in H E double toothpicks.

Funny enough, I heard a rumor about a '34 Chevy from one of the model makers several years years ago. It was from sources outside the company, so difficult to know if there was any legitimacy to it at the time.

(Remember, if I actually knew something definitive from an internal source about such a project from any of the model makers, I couldn't say anything about it here!)

So Bert....you actually had me going as well for a moment there, until I saw the Bulletnose and Pontiac Sedan.....(smile).....TIM

Edited by tim boyd

• 2 weeks later...