Model Cars Magazine Forum

Today out of pure boredom i chopped my 37 Ford pickup which was completely finished. I thought it would look badass next to my chopped Deuce I am working on. Now that it is chopped I am having second thoughts about it, did I cut it too much, did I cut it in the wrong place. When I was masking off the cut area it looked right, but now it looks really akward. I have an idea of what i want it to look like, but I have no inspiration. I am going for the rat rod look, with an extreme chop. Help me by posting some of your finished rat rodded trucks. Thanks

Sam, I really love those photos. The backdrop is perfect eye candy. The model is very cool too.

Thanks, Cranky! I appreciate the compliment. I made the diorama mainly for a photo backdrop. A local Ollie's Bargain Store had the Lindberg 32 pickups for $7.99, so I got two of them and two of the 34 roadster pickups. Built 'em all last year. They're kind of crude, very old school kits, but fun to hack up into rat rods and such!