Model Cars Magazine Forum

'69 Chevelle 300 Deluxe

Greg Pugh

• 3 months later...

Waay beyond the call of friendship! Great job and you are a good friend. I started with your build thread and finished up here so I took the entire journey this afternoon. Great read!

The only suggestion is to make sure he has somewhere to display it dust free and out of harm. You did say he has rugrats!

The big question... did you give it to your friend yet and what was his reaction??

Waay beyond the call of friendship! Great job and you are a good friend. I started with your build thread and finished up here so I took the entire journey this afternoon. Great read!

The only suggestion is to make sure he has somewhere to display it dust free and out of harm. You did say he has rugrats!

The big question... did you give it to your friend yet and what was his reaction??

I haven't given it to him yet. He lives in Portland and I'm in Sacramento. I don't want to mail it for fear of something breaking so I've got it tucked away until we make a trip up there. I will be giving him a display case to keep it in so it doesn't get dusty or damaged. I sent him some pictures via text message but that's all he's seen of it. He was FREAKING out though! Lol