Model Cars Magazine Forum

Toyota 86 Rocket Bunny V2

martinfan5

Sweet.Will be nice to display along side the V1

I know, I am going to need at least six to go with the six V1 RB kits

All I am really excited about is those tires & wheels.

I wouldnt get excited about the wheels just yet, I dont know if those will be a part of the kit or not, May should bring the official announcement

the thing about that "OK" logo is that if the artist just obscured that third finger sticking up, and moved the first finger sticking up to the left just a little bit...it would very much resemble the Playboy bunny logo. maybe its like that to avoid just such a conflict.

I got the first kit but not sure I will get this one as my current building tendencies are more with older cars than bang up to the moment stuff like this, but they sure got some interesting design concepts. though it looks almost traditional in its layout, that RX7 just kills me. prime example of hot rod spirit alive in the modern generation (albeit in a different country).

anyone know of organized races of this sort of car (or even street races, PM me) in northern California? I would love to see them go round sears point or laguna seca (note old skool names).

jb

Edited by jbwelda

William you might want to look and see if the Formula D is going to be in your area this year. Plenty of cars like this being pushed to the limits at every corner. Everyone from the big aftermarket guys with the crazy $$$$ cars to the weekend warriors with a souped up Miata participate.

hey Austin thanks for that tip!

seems like they are racing through the streets of long beach just next weekend (too short of notice for me unfortunately) and that should be WILDER than wild! then again in October down in LA which is on a proper track, not as exciting as through the streets I think. this is Formula Drift Pro Championship series http://formulad.com/schedule/pro-championship/

gonna have to check into this a bit more and see if I can come with something up norte.

thanks again!

jb

this may be a Dumb question perhaps, but what exactly is "Rocket Bunny" ??

some sort of aftermarket go fast company that does body kits and engine hop up parts or something? a brand name of some sort? customizing company?

Rockey Bunny is the brand name of aftermarket body mods , the company that is the Rocket Bunny Brand is called Tra Kyoto 6666 Customs, and the man behind it all is Kei Miura

Here is the US site

http://www.6666customs.com/main/

this may be a Dumb question perhaps, but what exactly is "Rocket Bunny" ??

some sort of aftermarket go fast company that does body kits and engine hop up parts or something? a brand name of some sort? customizing company?

There's a brand of shoes here called "Rocket Dog". Sounds much cooler than "Rocket Bunny". Why is that text backward in the picture?

• 9 months later...