Model Cars Magazine Forum

I bought today the Street Fighter model kit.I remember it as a kid being great fun.so I bought it today....I think back then the one I had was the Quicksilver.I don't remember red glass.I looked through it...I'm not happy with it.I can get around the back glass but the front I have no answers for.everything has to be fixed to made me happy.is there away of making or getting the glass from being red to clear.the car looks a big to big to.if I can't find glass that is clear or make it I guess it will sit on the shelf.any help would be great.Thanks.TIA.,Chris

Chris, I don't know if this would be an option or not, but looking at pics of it on ebay, you might be able to get a clear windshield from the Revell 62 Impala. It looks like it has the same general shape as the Street Fighter's windshield, but the only other problem might be the difference in scales between the 1/24 scale of the Street Fighter and the 1/25 scale of the 62 Impala.

Maybe there is someone out here that just happens to have both kits and verify whether this option would work or not. B):blink::huh:

Chris, I don't know if this would be an option or not, but looking at pics of it on ebay, you might be able to get a clear windshield from the Revell 62 Impala. It looks like it has the same general shape as the Street Fighter's windshield, but the only other problem might be the difference in scales between the 1/24 scale of the Street Fighter and the 1/25 scale of the 62 Impala.

Or maybe clear windshield from Revell's '60 Impala? Does it fit? Or how about the "Bad Actor" windows? They are clear, if I remember correctly... The base kit is pretty much the same, I think. Maybe that should fit?

!B60qWywCWk~$(KGrHqQOKpIEy+jCym1uBMyeGLuFV!~~-1_35.JPG

I thank you all for your thoughts on this.Badluck13 yes I would like to trade.my red glass is sealed in the bag.I have not opened it.your welcome to that.I want the clear glasss I'm sure that these are the same kit.Bad actor and the Street Fighter kits are the same...I believe.in the red glass I have,it has the windshield,back window and the rear lights.it would be great to trade if you want to.let me know.Thank you,Chris