Model Cars Magazine Forum

MPC Omni/ Charger Blue Max Funny car

Hello everyone here is my latest thing , I have had the MPC Omni/Charger body and tin work with the rear spoiler casted and I have done the Blue Max decals to go with it as a package deal. I will be doing the Blue and White Chi-Town decals and the Red and Black Chi-Town Hustler decals also to go on this body.Future decals included the Custom Body , The Wizard , Hawaiian , and the U.S. Army. Here a few pics

Chuck

DSCI1653-vi.jpg

DSCI1645-vi.jpg

DSCI1651-vi.jpg

DSCI1643-vi.jpg

BlueMaxOmniCharger-vi.jpg

Edited by ratnasty

Chuck

will you be doing the same kind of deal when you do the other decals, body with decal, would like to get the Costum Body when it comes out.

or do I need to buy the body know and get decals later

Terry

the body is a direct repop from the MPC car and you can use the Strike Force, Firefighter corevette chassis or thr Burn Out Bird , Blackbelt or Nitro Bird chassis for the car

Chuck

Edited by ratnasty

Hey guys I have the slant nose Vega at the casters now and I have the decals done for it (VooDoo Vega) . It will fit the Mustang chassis or the Challenger and it will be body , spoiler , rounded fender bumps and tin work w/decals

DSCI1421-vi.jpg

I want to make it as easy as I can for the modeler to build cars . I have suffered over the years as a modler getting a body then searching for decals or viceaversa then have to scratch build or customize a bunch of stuff and look through kits for the right peices so this is why I'm trying to do package deals

thanks Chuck