Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

FYI. My post got modified and part deleted when I showed a MPA I had just purchased. As a collector, guns and parts don't bother me but I guess it is a touchy subject for some. Not complaining, just saying. : )

It's not touchy, it's just not appropriate to be posting guns, ammo, etc. on a model building forum. Let's keep things model car/truck related, please. If you want to show off something not model car/truck or 1:1 vehicle related, please post it in the Off-Topic section.

Well, I assumed it was ok after seeing non-model related items posted. Sorry if I offended anyone, it was not my intent.

No worries, Jessie. After Ray's comment I just wanted to clarify that guns and gun-related things shouldn't be posted.

I think Casey's intent with his original post was to have people share their model-related scores or acquisitions, but somewhere along the way, people started posting non-model related items.

I got a job interview! Interesting consulting gig at a company I already worked for 15 years earlier in my career. Everything they need me to do, I did there. In fact I designed and built the office I got interviewed in. Fingers crossed.

Good luck Tom, hope it works out for you.

Guest Johnny

I got an ear ache!

and yes it is model related as I got it from a three year old screaming "I want the pool" in my ear repeatedly while I was busy spreading a coat of filler on a model and couldn't answer "NO" and do the job at the same time! :wacko::lol:

Broke her heart so I got her a Popsicle from the ice cream man when he went by! ;)

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...