Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tamiya's LaFerrari, new pics, OP

martinfan5

I with ya Chuck, I definitely want to, but I keep thinking I should wait until they get the accessory sets posted for both the Harley and LaFerrari too..... to save on shipping.

If you purchase from Hobby Link Japan, you can do that, its called private warehouse and you ship what you want, when you want, within 60 days for each item

Edited by martinfan5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Of course, I looked at my pre order spread sheet, and for me, its not looking too bad, only three kits

I've got 5 HLJ kit POs + 4 sets of wheels POed, 4 in the PW, 4 BOs, Plus there are at least 7 Revell issues in the next 2 months I'm interested in and maybe 4-5 from Round 2.... :)

Edited by Rob Hall

I've got 5 HLJ kit POs + 4 sets of wheels POed, 4 in the PW, 4 BOs, Plus there are at least 7 Revell issues in the next 2 months I'm interested in and maybe 4-5 from Round 2.... :)

You were including everything, I was just thinking of all the pre orders from HLJ, I dont want to think about all the of the kits on the want to get list

Is the bank balance still positive? Copacetic. B)

It wont be after the next two months :lol:

You were including everything, I was just thinking of all the pre orders from HLJ, I dont want to think about all the of the kits on the want to get list

Good point..I forgot to include the HLJ kits that are on 'Order Stop' that I want to get once they become available.

I just spotted a couple of extras for the LaFerrari on Tamiya's website.

They've got a PE set (Item No:12654) and a carbon decal sheet (item No: 12656). They're both shown at the bottom of this link...

http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/24333/index.htm

With the LaFerrari kit due for despatch from HLJ any time now I've decided to order both extras now. Hopefully all will arrive together. Something to do for Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...