Model Cars Magazine Forum

International 4300 Eagle short log logging truck

Hello Dave, I grew up out by Summit Lake witch is off the 101 likeyour going to Aberdeen from Olympia.Got remaired moved to Olympia closer to work and few years later we (wife and I) ound out she has MS so we moved to Arizona.The dryer wheather here is better for her,we are about 35 miles East of Phoenix. Have other builds I built about 10 or so years ago I've thought about posten pics of.

Terry

Hello Dave, I grew up out by Summit Lake witch is off the 101 likeyour going to Aberdeen from Olympia.Got remaired moved to Olympia closer to work and few years later we (wife and I) ound out she has MS so we moved to Arizona.The dryer wheather here is better for her,we are about 35 miles East of Phoenix. Have other builds I built about 10 or so years ago I've thought about posten pics of.

Terry

YES THE WEATHER SURE IS WET UP THEIR...THE ONLY THING I DIDN'T LIKE ....YES TERRY POST THE PICTURED OF YOUR TRUCKS ...I JUST GOT BACK TO BUILDING AFTER A 15 YR ON THE SIDE LINE..GOT ONE I WILL POST SOON..JUST ABOUT FINISHED IT...

Hello MIke, we (famaily) live off Hunt HWY,only like a mile from the new hospitail off Hunt HWY,east of Copper Basin.The only draw back from Washington State is it rains so mutch.................... I drove OTR -Over The Road for 4 yrs,last 7 months got day job where im home every nite and weekends off ,its feels great to be back home with family.

Terry

Hello MIke, we (famaily) live off Hunt HWY,only like a mile from the new hospitail off Hunt HWY,east of Copper Basin.The only draw back from Washington State is it rains so mutch.................... I drove OTR -Over The Road for 4 yrs,last 7 months got day job where im home every nite and weekends off ,its feels great to be back home with family.

Terry

Terry

Trick my Mixer. I have relatives in Darrington as well. Been there once in the '90's to find my cousin had passed in a logging accident. Hadn't been there prior to that in thre '50's.

Mike

Terry, We'll have to get together some day. I have been retired over 16 years.

Mike