Model Cars Magazine Forum

looking for mack conversation

The one that I am working on is a 9400I, not a 9200. They are similar, except the BBC on the 9200 is shorter.

I am down to finishing the dash, and then will be doing a "mock-up" to make sure everything fits and then it will be ready.

Shortly after that, there will be a 9900I available.

The one that I am working on is a 9400I, not a 9200. They are similar, except the BBC on the 9200 is shorter.

I am down to finishing the dash, and then will be doing a "mock-up" to make sure everything fits and then it will be ready.

Shortly after that, there will be a 9900I available.

When will you offer the 9200 conversion. Thaose are good for fleet subjects.

Hey Jim, I am shooting for having the Mack CH & CL ready for sales again in a month or so,,,I might have one more of the CH's on the shelf right now, I only got 5 or 6 of them out of Tim's old molds before they gave up. I will post them on our web site asap after I have the molds remade.

Hey Jim, I am shooting for having the Mack CH & CL ready for sales again in a month or so,,,I might have one more of the CH's on the shelf right now, I only got 5 or 6 of them out of Tim's old molds before they gave up. I will post them on our web site asap after I have the molds remade.

Hey Eric will you be doing the sleeper unit for it and the photo etch grill?

Hey Doug

I do have the P/E grills for them now,,,picked up some from Tim when I got the masters for all the parts at the show in Cookeville TN a while back,,,I did not get the master parts for the condo sleeper from him yet but I am pretty sure he has them. I have molds for the sleeper but they are getting near the end. I might get a few more out of them before they are completely used up.