Model Cars Magazine Forum

Three River Automodelers Show and Contest.

3riverfan

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I also made it to out to the show and I had a great time! Other than that darn rain.. I found some great deals on some built pickups & a few other things. I wish I could have arrived a little earlier to get the "early bird" specials lol.. Im looking forward to the potbelly show coming up on Sunday Nov 4th. Its always a great show and alot closer to home. I hope to see a few of you there.. Take care B)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There will be a few of us from WV driving up to attend.

Cool John! Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Funny thing, since I moved to PA I thought it might be fun to go to this since it's in the same state. Then I realize just how big PA is, it's five hours away!

If there is any way you can make the trip Tom, it'll be worth your while, it's a GREAT show! Kinda like a smaller NNL East ;)

I'll buy you dinner if you make it :)

Cool John! Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

If there is any way you can make the trip Tom, it'll be worth your while, it's a GREAT show! Kinda like a smaller NNL East ;)

I'll buy you dinner if you make it :)

I really wouldn't go quite that far Jeff.... It's A LOT smaller than NNL East.

James, believe me I was in no way belittling the 3 Rivers Show.... I've been there and will be there again this year.

Oh I know, I'm just sayin'...I've been to NNL East, and it's bigger - at least in floor space and models on display, ironically I spent the least of any show I've gone to in the past 3-4 years there.

3RAM continues to soldier on for what has to be close to 25 years, as I went when I was in my late teens, and that's around 20 years ago.