Model Cars Magazine Forum

Caribbean Scale Auto Expo

Barbo

Hi.....just 2 weeks for our great event ''The Caribean Scale auto Expo'' Caguas , Puerto Rico. Nov. 4,2007. This year, our give-away event t-shirt proudly presents ''Jairus Art'' for the theme Lowrider it will be another collectible item . I will post photos of the T-shirt and the give-away event Matchbox during the week , you still have time to be with us ...Be Part of the Game , Be Part of the 5th Aniversary Celebration ...............Be Happy...............Barbo

Hey my friend, hope everything goes well with the show, make sure you tell the guys to post pictures of the event when all is said and done, good luck and thank you for making it a great show along with the other guys that put their effort and time......... :blink:;)

Hi ....finaly have a good photo of this year competitor free 1/64 Matchbox...only 150 pieces made ......last year we had 100 pieces and they were gone in less than 2 hours.....you can see last year 1/64 diecast at www.smallworldofmb.com .................Be Happy............Barbo http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o295/mb4985/match2007.jpg

Edited by Barbo

Hi...kerk...Glad to reed you , Well you know how is our event, thanks to our great modelers and sponsors , its one of a kind. We will see you one of these days , hope your son is in the best of health . God Bless you all......your friend ..........Barbo

;):D Well I will be missing this one this year I didn't have enough vacation time :angry::angry: . I am going to ACME. Then I will be home with you guys for X-mas and New Years this will take up all my vacation time and some from next year :D:P

Sorry to hear that Ariel, :P but the good thing is you will be around anyway so... I'll buy the "lechon asao" and "guineitos en escabeche", Rogelio and Carlos will get the "neverita"... :P;)

Hi...Ariel..........Be carefull with the ''NEVERITA'' of Carlos , some people say that it has frozen NITRO , ja,ja,ja,ja,ja,...Well, we will do a club meeting with the best of our island food , models and frozen NITRO ( I'll pass the Nitro) ja,ja,ja,ja,a,................Be Happy.........Barbo

Hello Guys

Yes I wouls like to get together with you guys when I am there in Dec. So lets meet at the Plastic Model Store.

We will have lechon (roast pork) and guineitos (bananas) we will leave Carlos nitros in the car B):D:rolleyes:

Saludos

Ariel

Well, then I'll stay by the car, :huh: just for security reasons. . . ;)

Hey guys, B) where are you? . . .

It's after midnight, still waiting. . . when are you guys going to get here? ? ?

This is not funny anymore. . . :lol:

Rrrrrriiiinggggg, Rrrrrriiiiiingggg, (phone rings. . . )

Yello?

What?

No kidding. . .

No way, man. . . :blink: You have to be kidding me. . . ;)

What do you mean, the show is over?

WHAAAAAAT? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

This wasn't the Coliseum?

It Was The CAGUAS Coliseum?

But I've been here at "El Choliseo"(somewhere really far by the way :huh: ) since 3am. . .

Silence. . .

more silence. . .

and even more silence. . .

;)

Then the horrible sound of PLASTIC MODELS CRASHING ON THE GROUND . . .

Followed by UNSPEAKABLE PROFANITIES and even more MODEL CAR CRASHING. . .

;)

And on the other side of the line . . .

The GUYS are Laughing and saying. . . " Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss! ! ! "

:unsure:

In case you're wondering. . . YES, they really really love me. . . :P

Please follow this LINK to my fotki album. . .

Thanks. . .

Edited by Mad Slammer

Sorry gang,

The meds we use on Fanfan (Mad Slammer) are not having any effect, especially after his Jeep, H2 and small Hummer won their classes at the show :unsure: We are trying to tie him down but he's a big guy..... B)

The show is now history and we all had a great time.

Thanks,

Hey, question.... Can you guys post a list of the winners??? I know you guys are MODEST and don't like to toot your own horns but it would be nice to see the winners in each category...... :)

Marcos,

Stay tuned. I'm working on that....

Regards,