Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mopar or no car...... build

mopar01lee

Keep it, that looks awesome :)

yeah but how will it look with billboards on it ?

1323581072.jpg

1323581024.jpg

1323580991.jpg

1323580923.jpg

i painted the rear panel silver instead of black because i thought it would look better that way, closer match with the white billboards

i also did some more work on the engine, all it needs now is the belt setup and some fuel to it :)

What yellow did you use Davin?

Got the body painted on the charger, still working on the hood

bnc.jpg

And I started working on the charger super bee, I have decided that I am not going to try and convert this one to a two door, I am going to use the Revell uptown kit for that

csb.jpg

The body is primed with white primer, I did some paint down on it, but I the shade of yellow I got is going to be way to light

Bought the paint for the '71 Charger R/T while I'm here in Detroit. It's great that Testors brought out some factory colors for some Mopars. Makes it easy not having to match colors. I'm going to rattle can this one as I learn how to use my airbrush.

Edited by Swifster

This is my next porject for the this build, postman dropped it off today, its revells uptown charger, my plan is to make it into a 2dr, (what dodge should of done in the first place). I am going to get started on this after the holidays, and I get the charger super bee finished, I just wanted to get a few things out of the way real quick.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

with the holidays its been slow . but i did get a lill done ..

Decaled the DMCL charger, got the rims an tires in (there a lill big ) but look great..

davins082.jpg

davins087.jpg

davins086.jpg

im gonna have to do some work on the front wheels to make them sit further in the fenders.. thay stick out to far..

lill work on the roadrunner.. decals on the hood . detailed the grill..

davins089.jpg

enjoy . later days Davin....

Just saw this CBP for the first time. Plenty of Mopar projects to choose from so I must join in on the fun. I will be getting started on a 75 Dodge pickup build with a bit of a custom touch added in. You will see what I mean when I finally get started on it. I will post pictures shortly.

DMCL is a good movie and that is a nice build, Davin!

I'll pop into this CBP when I get to my next Mopar...a gluebomb wingcar or the Charger Police car, not sure which will be first...both are a few builds away from the bench though! I like what is going on here, so I'll be checking in!!