Model Cars Magazine Forum

Is there a 2004 style Chevy Pickup Kit Available?

I am building a replica of a truck that a friend of mine just built and to really come close, I need a set of bucket seats that are the same style as in a 2004 Chevy pickup. Any suggestions as to where I may find such a kit or the seats? Any help is appreciated. :):):)

I don't kow if these are close to what you need or not, Gary, but these are in Revell's 99 Silverado.

HPIM1544.jpg

Those do indeed look like the right seats, Matt. Are there alternative seats that come with that kit or are those the only ones? Thanks for taking the time to post that picture.. I appreciate it. Now the hunt is on for a kit on Ebay. It would be nice to find a built one rather than taking the parts from a brand new kit.. but what ever it takes. I really want to getthis project out of the way. B):):)

Edited by impcon

Those do indeed look like the right seats, Matt. Are there alternative seats that come with that kit or are those the only ones? Thanks for taking the time to post that picture.. I appreciate it. Now the hunt is on for a kit on Ebay. It would be nice to find a built one rather than taking the parts from a brand new kit.. but what ever it takes. I really want to getthis project out of the way. B):):)

Sorry I didn't answer sooner, I'm having internet problems and "borrowing" a wireless signal right now, but thanks Jared for answering for me! :D