Model Cars Magazine Forum

Id like to share some old drawings of mine

Romell R

Hey Thx matt but like I said I havnt drawn in years, wish I could get back into the habit of it. :)

Well, it's like riding a bike, once you learn, you never forget! :huh: Seriously, though, I just wish I had skill like that, and I really don't understand why. My mother was an artist and drew and painted off and on almost until the day she passed away, but for some strange reason I just didn't get her artistic ability. Instead of paper or canvas, my talent (if you can call it that :lol: ) has always been in plastic. I do have an artist eye and can see the art and beauty in everything from cars to the world around us, but just have never been able to draw or paint it. You have true talent and you don't ever forget that!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's like riding a bike, once you learn, you never forget! :lol: Seriously, though, I just wish I had skill like that, and I really don't understand why. My mother was an artist and drew and painted off and on almost until the day she passed away, but for some strange reason I just didn't get her artistic ability. Instead of paper or canvas, my talent (if you can call it that :lol: ) has always been in plastic. I do have an artist eye and can see the art and beauty in everything from cars to the world around us, but just have never been able to draw or paint it. You have true talent and you don't ever forget that!

Yes Sir.