Model Cars Magazine Forum

2006 Utility FS2 CHA...my flatbed trailer

Here are some pix I have of it, behind my old truck. I will have "refernce photos" posted here soon, with some measurements. But here are some shots I already have. The trailer is a 48'x102" trailer. 10'2" spread axle Hendrickson suspension.

Rayspix017.jpg

Nose rail

Rayspix052.jpg

Rear shot with a load of "training wheels". It is available with 6 taillights also. The other two would be mounted inboard, and right next to the inner most taillights in this pic.

Rayspix638.jpg

Hopefully you get some good side details in these next few shots.

Rayspix636.jpg

Rayspix635.jpg

I was using the tractor to right this load with a chain. It was very unstable and was trying to escape. It's the only load I ever had try to runaway. the top rack fell on me during unloading. I love my HARDHAT. Anyway, you should see some details here.

Rayspix636.jpg

Rayspix637.jpg

There are 3 nailer wood nailer strips. One runs up the very center of the deck. The rest is aluminum. The toolboxes are 5 ft long, 2 ft tall, and 2 ft deep. I hope these help get you started. More photos with measurements coming soon. I will be taking more detailed pix for this post. Watch for updates.