Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone here Belong to Classic Plastic

Im in Lowell Massachusetts and I am inquiring about the Chapter that holds meetings at the VFW in Lowell MA every month, I am asking because I want to join and have emailed the club through there site and still havent gotten no response. Ive email at least 5 times within the past year

Anyhelp would be great

Thanks Ben

Hey Ben, I was also looking into the same club. I have a newsletter that states they have meetings on the 1st Saturday of each month. Try calling the Modelers' Junction Hobby Shop and ask for Wayne he is the owner maybe he will have some other contacts. www.modelersjunction.com

Hope that helps.

Wayne

Mopar440

Good. I'm glad you are all set. Are you going to join and go to the next meeting? I'm thinking about joining also. I heard it's a great group of people.

Yeah we are neighbors. I buy my model stuff from Wayne in Methuen it's just off the Rte 110 exit from 93. He is an awesome guy and very informative.

Wayne

I cant get to Modelers Junction I do not have car or drive. I rely on the LRTA and they dont go that far. Although they are offering Sat. Service to the Pheasant Lane Mall now and it goes onto TJ Maxx Plaza so i can get to Hobby Emporium in Tyngsboro. I might go to the meeting but its hard on the weekend to leave with 4 kids home