Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 Camaro Pro Mod.... updates 11/12/13

tyrone

So tyrone are you gonna be in atlanta this weekend. Im trying to be there bc i always go to that show bc its my bday weekend. Hope to see you there and cant wait to see this bad boy in person.

Kris... I'll be there.. looking forward to it....

I've been watching this all along and silently ... because I just can't come up with words to describe what I see. I'm not a big Pro Mod person, but this just looks perfectly proportioned and the detail is astounding! I feel like I'm watching this come together in a 1:1 shop!

Alright fellas.. thanks so much for all the kind words... they are very encouraging and I appreciate it... I should have this one wrapped up tonight.. just a few more thngs left to do... I enjoyed the show in Atlanta this past Saturday.. and even though it was not done I took this one and a few others with me.. I've added the dzus fasteners to the front end and to the deck lid.. I've got the rear chutes done added the window frames and added the rivet detail to the glasses.. I got the radiator and hoses installed. I've added the wheelie bar wheels and header collector bezels from futturattraction and they are really nice... just a few more things left to do... should be done tonight.... thanks for looking and comments welcome...

006-11.jpg

007-6.jpg

008-7.jpg

010-7.jpg

011-5.jpg

012-5.jpg

Tyrone... I absolutely love this build. You knocked it out of the park . I love how this yellow looks with the black stripes. I think this is my new favorite build of yours. So when you gonna kill it with a 1/16th scale build? Hint hint ;)...lol

Dave... That is an awesome pick with the smoke you added to the pick. When I get my funny car done, I may have to have you do the same thing to it lol