Model Cars Magazine Forum

any michigan model car builders

toby

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a small club called Great Lakes Scale Modelers based in Traverse City (I was a member from 1994 until last year). When you get to Traverse City and get set up, stop in the local hobby shop (Trains & Things Hobbies on Front Street) and they'll have contact info for the P.I.C. of the club.

Cheers,

Albert

• 3 months later...

<!--quoteo(post=191196:date=Jul 7 2009, 06:17 AM:name=raisin27)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(raisin27 @ Jul 7 2009, 06:17 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=191196"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Im from the garden spot of the state, Garden City Michigan. Home of.........let me think, there must be something here?.............hmm...............well, its my home anyways!

Raisin<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

heyy.... its home now for me too......

• 3 weeks later...

had a friend years ago move from livinia to pinckney. she said the taxes in livonia were too high. now shes paying 3x what she did in livonia. altho now she dosent worry bout the comute.. the place she worked at in livoina closed

highland,mi this is just a little north of milford but south of holly,mi . any of you boys from grand blanc and howell let me know if you want to start a model club. we could meet at the highland library's meeting rooms once a month!!!!! i currently drive to the downriver model car club meeting in dearborn on the third friday of the month!!

• 1 month later...

Model Clubs are COOL Chuck! The one I belong to DMCC, meets once a month, and is a blast. We have guys who come outta northern Ohio just to come an talk Models! We have a GREAT TIME. It's up to how you value your time? If ya think a hour drive ta hang out with OTHER guys who think JUST LIKE YOU is worth it, then that hour ain't that long.laugh.gifwink.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...