Model Cars Magazine Forum

Topless Terror Returns

There is nothing more constant than change. So, I'm back, but not as Batzilla. WCS Racing stands for "Woulda', Coulda', Shoulda' Racing", as most of my vintage drag builds are not what was, but what could have been.

As I said, most, because this one isn't. This is the build I had going before my abrupt disappearance from the board. Unfortunately, decals I was hoping for never came thru, so I decided to Blitz it with what I had on hand.

Enjoy.

2007-10-21001.jpg2007-10-21002.jpg2007-10-21003.jpg2007-10-21006.jpg2007-10-21004.jpg

Looks pretty cool, it's got a '71 Plymouth 'Cuda grille tho

I really dig it! , are the decals from the Model king release of the MPC 197x challenger F/C?

Very observant Gents. It's a long story about the grille. It had the correct grille and I was going to do a "Panel & Rivet" nose treatment with peel away paint. Unfortunately, the decals I was trying to get never materialized. I already had the panel lines on, so to paint it all over I removed the panel lines and the grille came with them. Fortunately, the kit came with extra grille decals.

Kane, I wouldn't drive it :lol:

Thanks Chuck and Ray.

First of all let me say nice build, and welcome back.

Next, as far as the decal comment goes, your decal that I was working on would have been done but since you dissappeared from the board I had no way of contacting you to get any added details as to what you wanted. If you still want something for maybe another project let me know. I'm always willing to help but I need to be able to get ahold of you.

Detailing on that Challenger is truly amazing! Looks like every sigle pipe, hose and wire is on its place and engine is functional. Paint job looks very good too. Nice build and Welcome Back!

Great to see you have returned and love how this build turned out. I don't know what you originally had planned for decals but these came out great.

Welcome back and glad to see this one finished. Great to see you've returned and kept right on building.

Edited by gasser59