Model Cars Magazine Forum

Several projects

RickMartin

I have several projects going on, and i have a couple that just now coming out of the paint booth that i will post here together and then when i start the builds themselves i will post separately. I am experimenting with different paints and so far im liking the outcome really well. I still use HOK for all my kandy paints but trying a different brand for basecoats. A few pics should be coming tomorrow, but my chevelle im trying to decide on if i want to add a lightning scene to it before i buff it out. If i decide not to its a buff out and photo booth for it. Have a little bit more paint on the enzo ferrari to do, then buff and pics of it..so look for them tomorrow sometime.

Rick

Edited by RickMartin

ok here are a coupe ive been workiking on. The first one is not to impressive yet.. its still in primer stage, but it had alot of body work to do on it, and actually still does. This is my craftsman truck series truck.

ModelPics004.jpg

and this is my enzo ferrari. I changed the color because i wanted something different than red. the color is tangerine kandy.this still needs buffed out and waxed but here a look.. i just wanted to get some pics up.

f43d106a-3316-47c4-802c-3fd70f04e8c5.jpg

ba7c48e3-e55e-4a12-937b-b1e9a36dc6ed.jpg

when things get more completed. the ferrari should be tomorrow i will post more pics.

Rick