Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real Or Model #9 Finished!

Real or Model #9  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Real or Model?

• Real
    • Model

Fake, Its all about angles.. I agree there are parts, specifically the passenger side windows that look way too glossy, but im sure there are things you can do to get that affect. I looked at a few parts.. one the rain on the windshield would be easy to get a spray bottle to give that affect, i mean especially if you are goin for realism. Then i look at the surface the model is on... first of all... its incredibly shinny in front to reflect the model.. but further back it looks almost like sandpaper... Then I look at the tent in the back right.. the furthest back peg is on the ground.. which if this were real would suggest that the front pegs were overlapping on the supposed concrete.. which just doesnt seem like a situation youd need a tent for... I think the table was angled with some sort of make shift surface..... i know... maybe not the most intelligent reply.. but thats just my first take on things...

Also look in the back right... you can kinda see a surface change just before the gas tank, or the red container, whatever it may be.. then think of scale.. now if you bring it up next to the car, similar to the man, it seems like itd be way too huge.

Quite a thorough investigation...unfortunately it's WRONG!

It's REAL! All I did was blur the foreground a bit.

ROM9.jpg

Original:

ROM9answer.jpg

Thanks to Izzy (Ismael G.) for the photo. Next ROM MONDAY!