Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Black Beast

dimebolt

Holy cripes! Those rear steelies are awesome! They just convey the entire no-nonsense attitude of the car. One question: How do you propose to get a pry bar in there to pop those hubcaps off when the time comes to change the tires??? Just blowin' smoke - the model is FANTASTIC!

This is absolutely Fantastic Cuda Pro Street! I really like the look of this car without much chrome or anything else, Black Is Black. :D Excellent paint job and great detailing all over. I can't say any negative words about this one, you did incredible job with this one. B)

Thanks Alyn.

Are you going to be at the show in KC on saturday?

My daughter and I are coming up, and I'm going to bring my cuda and a few others up there.

Looking forward to it.

Corey

Assuming you mean the IPMS KC Con show, I only have one car that's IPMS eligible, but hope to bring it. As far as I know, it's the last show in the area for the year, so I don't want to miss it. I'll be looking out for your Cuda.

Edited by Alyn

Assuming you mean the IPMS KC Con show, I only have one car that's IPMS eligible, but hope to bring it. As far as I know, it's the last show in the area for the year, so I don't want to miss it. I'll be looking out for your Cuda.

Cool. Look forwad to seeing you there.

Corey