Model Cars Magazine Forum

New funny car body

O.K., here is the latest piece from my workbench. It is a current Monte Carlo funny car body. Since I am still just getting my feet wet with the whole resin casting business I decided to turn this one over to a professional. Fred Sudlow from Fred's Resin Workshop did the casting and it came out great. Fred will be marketing the body, although you probably won't see it on his web site. He did this as a favor and it wouldn't really fit into his line of superb modified and dirt track racing components. He will be carrying this at shows that he attends as well as selling them through his Ebay store.

I am negotiating right now with trying to get some decals produced for some of these cars.

I hope you like.

P1020662Small-vi.jpg

P1020664Small-vi.jpg

P1020666Small-vi.jpg

P1020669Small-vi.jpg

Looks really good, Wayne. Will you be offering them to us on the MCM forum, or do we have to go thru evilbay?

Al

You don't have to go through Ebay if choose not to. Just contact Fred Sudlow at www.fredsresinworkshop.com and he will sell directly to you.