Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Cuda, all aluminum hemi

vintagedragfan

I got the distributer made, I am going to have to make a different one, this one is a little too tall, it is going to hit the hood, I want to keep the original hood and try and cram everything under it, all so got the block extensions done and installed, I tacked it all together to see how things are going to look, and all so to be able to mock it up in the car and start making headers, I want them to turn up and forward parallel to the valve covers and mount the turbos on the front of them, thanks for checkin it out!IMG_1138-vi.jpgIMG_1141-vi.jpgIMG_1136-vi.jpgIMG_1140-vi.jpgIMG_1143-vi.jpg

Edited by vintagedragfan

c'mon bill, you are making the rest of us look bad! words cant even describe how bad a$$ this is. cant wait to see it in person.

pictures don't do it justice either. I just saw it in person and

man-o-man what a cool piece it is; a little further along, so stand by to see it get even better.

c'mon bill, you are making the rest of us look bad! words cant even describe how bad a$$ this is. cant wait to see it in person.

thanks bro, I wouldn't say that , I'm just havin a great time trying to do something I have allways wanted to try sense I was a kid gluein cars together, thinkin about comin to the Omaha show in Oct. if we don't go to the Toledo NNL, looking forward to seein you and your cars again