Model Cars Magazine Forum

What if...?

Harry P.

Very creative - and fun. Have you any experience with GIMP? Its free, and a lot like Photoshop.

No GIMP. I already have Photoshop, no need to experiment with another software program that's a lot like what I already have and know how to use. But I understand that GIMP is sort of a "poor man's Photoshop," and I guess you can't complain about the price!

A few more...

5506300.jpg

Since the 300c is based on the '55 c300, this is what it should have looked like.

71RRafter.jpg

Just glad Plymouth didn't do the front bumper like you did on the blue '72 Road Runner. Hate it! My first car was a '71 Satellite and I for one like the factory bumper design.

Edited by darquewanderer

• 3 weeks later...

here is my concept for what Ford might have made if they had made a beefy "big brother" to the 67 Mustang: a 67 Galaxy Sport Coupe

67galaxie-sport_zps1fbeeda1.jpg

Here is the original in case the changes are too subtle.

1967FordGalaxie500side_zpse667298a.jpg

Edited by blunc

Your Photoshopped Ford almost looks like a Riviera. :D

I think I've seen a customized Ford that Barris did with what looks like 65 Riviera headlight covers.

Maybe I'll make similar mods to a Rivy that I did to the Galaxie and see if I want to build that instead. :)