Model Cars Magazine Forum

Auto ID Quiz #4 COMES TO A SCREECHING HALT!!!

A 2000 Lamborgini 1200 OR . I guess . I know it is a Lambo Sport Utility . I had a mini Poster of one of this series for years . Now , part of history . Thanx Harry . God Bless you and yours ...John Jr.

You sure don't read directions very well, do you?

A 2000 Lamborgini 1200 OR . I guess . I know it is a Lambo Sport Utility . I had a mini Poster of one of this series for years . Now , part of history . Thanx Harry . God Bless you and yours ...John Jr.

Uh.... you did understand that if you give the answer here, it ruins it for everyone else???

Which is why I specifically asked you to NOT post the answer here, or any hints, but to PM or email me with the answer.

Well, I guess we'll call this one quits, and I'll try a new one tomorrow.

BTW, those that got it right before the answer was posted:

MrObsessive

sjordan2

ABC auto industry

N-J wayne

I find this hard to believe, since dimaxion has been around these posts and on the other forum where it began. My pal Toonces, the Driving Cat, tells me to quote Bill the Cat:

"Aacckkkk! Pphhtt!"

Edited by sjordan2

All I can do is apologize . I did not do this intentionally . It is a result of my disabilty . Altzhimers not only effects memory . It causes confusion . I believed I was sending Harry an Email . I've done it prior . I am sorry . I enjoy this as much as anyone else . I am sorry Harry . Thanx ..

All I can do is apologize . I did not do this intentionally . It is a result of my disabilty . Altzhimers not only effects memory . It causes confusion . I believed I was sending Harry an Email . I've done it prior . I am sorry . I enjoy this as much as anyone else . I am sorry Harry . Thanx ..

No problem, I already have a new one going. :)