Model Cars Magazine Forum

Start saving your pennies!

I think I'll build one of the upcoming Revell Cudas like that..I like the clean appearance of white w/ no stripes or extras. Though I might use steelies and dds.

I see the appeal of the clean look... the car is stylistically a winner, doesn't need anything else, the design shines on its own.

But I prefer a 'cuda with swag! Gimme the graphics! B):D

I see the appeal of the clean look... the car is stylistically a winner, doesn't need anything else, the design shines on its own.

But I prefer a 'cuda with swag! Gimme the graphics! B):D

I want one that way also....I've got 10 of the MPC '70-74s, 10 of the Johan '71s, and plan to get 3-4 of the new kit, so I plan to do several different variations...

I want one that way also....I've got 10 of the MPC '70-74s, 10 of the Johan '71s, and plan to get 3-4 of the new kit, so I plan to do several different variations...

So ah... Do you have any plans to sell 1 of those '70 MPC 'Cuda's?? I have enough pennies for 1 of those ;-);-);-).... :-)

After i win the lottery ( before Saturday hopefully ) i'll let you go for a ride in my newly purchased, very first, Hemi Cuda! :-)

Cheers Cliff

Nice car but realistically, what do you do with a car like that? Most of us would want to drive it but where?

I have been watching a show on Velocity Channel called Graveyard Carz about a shop in Oregon that restores old Mopars and while that white/no graphics is clean, they had a triple black Cuda that I felt was a great looking car.

So ah... Do you have any plans to sell 1 of those '70 MPC 'Cuda's?? I have enough pennies for 1 of those ;-);-);-).... :-)

After i win the lottery ( before Saturday hopefully ) i'll let you go for a ride in my newly purchased, very first, Hemi Cuda! :-)

Cheers Cliff

Alas, I only have one each of the MPC '70 through '74 annuals (one of each year). Plus 4 of the '80s issue '74 (molded in blue) w/ resin parts that I started converting to '70 variations (T/A, Hemi, etc), and the '80s issue '74 Pro Street (molded in orange) kit. My '70 annual is pretty well built w/ a vinyl top (bought it built off eBay back around 2000).

The white car has been for sale for the a long time and always been at 2 times what it's worth.

And that statement is based on what, exactly?

What it's worth (what anything sold at auction is "worth") is whatever the highest bidder is willing to pay for it. "Worth" is a function of the combination of rarity and demand. If it sells for two million, then to the buyer that's what it's worth.

Here's the very last documented production Hemi 'Cuda. It was on the auction circuit for almost a year and the owner finally relented and let it go on Mecum...2nd showing. Don't remember exactly what the selling price was, but it was nowhere near what the first is projected to go for...maybe near a quarter of the price.plymouth-hemi-cuda-1971_zpsc0065633.jpg